FREE HR Health Check
As employment law is organic and ever-changing, it is essential that your business undergoes an HR Health Check.
As a small business owner, you probably don’t have time to give your business a Human Resources M.O.T. until something has already gone wrong.
Therefore, some simple questions you need to know the answers to are:
- Do you have contracts of employment?
- What information do you hold on your employees?
- Do have records to prove that all statutory training has been completed for your team?
If you don’t know the answers to these fundamental questions, I offer a FREE, no obligation HR Health Check which is as easy as 1,2 3.
- Click on the link below and complete the details. I will contact you, usually within 24 hours
- I will then review your key documents, including contracts, policies and an example personnel file
- Once this is completed I will review my findings with you and advise in which areas you are compliant and non-compliant.
Benefits of a FREE HR Health Check Up
- Identify the areas where your business is going wrong
- Identify the areas you need to work on
- Identify the ways in which you can develop your company
- Gain essential rudimentary HR knowledge
- You will have a more clear plan of how to move forward
- Gain a confidence boost by hearing which areas you are doing great in!
- Most importantly, by undergoing a FREE HR Health Check, you'll have made the first important steps in ensuring your business is compliant Furthermore, you can feel safe in the knowledge you are protecting yourself from a litany of future HR problems.
Don’t keep it a secret
Did you find this blog useful? Think you have fellow business owners that would too? Feel free to share or ‘like’ using social media buttons to the left.
Sign up to my blog
Did you enjoy reading this blog? if so please sign up so you can receive them directly to your inbox each week … keep your FOMO in check.